Thanks to its complete understanding of the minutiae and regulatory aspects associated with each instrument, Fuchs Asset Management will guide you in choosing a vehicle that suits your needs. Whether it is a dedicated SICAR, SIF or UCITS, or a sub-fund of one our existing regulated funds, Fuchs Asset Management will be attentive to your wishes so you can make the best choice from the options available to you.
As an approved financial sector professional, Fuchs Asset Management offers the following services:
- Help with choosing the structure that best corresponds to your circumstances and objectives
- Relocation of your offshore vehicle to Luxembourg or another European country
- Access to a panel of carefully selected partners
- Definition, planning and organisation of all the steps required to create or use an existing investment vehicle.
- Implementation of all the steps required for the chosen structure to function successfully
- Management of day-to-day issues, risks and compliance issues.
Fuchs Asset Management will be by your side to assist with all the procedures relating to your new investment vehicle, and coordinates its functioning by:
- Setting up the investment vehicle from a legal and operational perspective
- Using a vast network of local contacts to select the most suitable partners for your project
- Centralising all operational aspects provided by the dedicated experts
- Establishing a permanent relationship with the supervisory authority as soon as the project is submitted in order to secure official authorisation
- Preparing and customising reports
- Ensuring operational implementation
Risk management is crucial for the sustainability of your investment vehicle. As such, Fuchs Asset Management brings together all the essential elements for providing detailed risk reports to investors, managers and the supervisory authority.
Our hugely experienced team of experts systematically produces an in-depth analysis of your project in terms of risk exposure, which involves:
- Ensuring compliance with the investment policy
- Real-time, customised risk reports using an integrated platform
- Analysis of operational effects before and throughout each transaction
- Pre- and post-trade checks
- Delivery of a comprehensive document setting out the project’s risk monitoring methodology, from both a legal and an operational viewpoint.
Fuchs Asset Management provides legal and operational assistance covering the entire relocation process to fund managers who wish to transfer their offshore investment vehicle (e.g. located in the BVI, Cayman Islands, etc.) to Luxembourg in order to obtain the European distribution passport. Having helped a number of vehicles to relocate, we can offer you a comprehensive solution tailored to your needs, coordinating every stage of the relocation process right up to the launch of your new investment vehicle.